- FREE shipping to continental USA
- Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- Canada +$40.00
- Signature required for all deliveries.
Chris King ISO Hubs
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
Stan’s MK3 Rims
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Flow MK3 – Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, our new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
- Crest MK3 – Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. Inspired by our carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat.
- Arch MK3 – A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
About Chris King
We are underpinned by quality craftsmanship and premium material selection. Uncompromising fit and finish standards support our lasting brand appreciation. We appreciate the beauty in creative and elegant solutions.
About Stan’s No Tubes
We continue to push the development of high-performance tubeless systems for road bikes, offering both carbon fiber and aluminum rims specially designed to handle the higher pressures of tubeless road tires.
Thanks to our ISO 9001 certification standard, Sapim is able to guarantee that every spoke and nipple is meticulously monitored and checked throughout the entire production process, bringing only the best to its customers.
Customize Your Wheels
Cycle Wheels USA builds all wheelsets by hand and custom to each rider’s selections. If you have questions or need more information before placing an order, contact Dave today.