- FREE shipping to continental USA
- Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- Canada +$40.00
- Signature required for all deliveries.
DT Swiss 350 Hubs
- Whoever is looking for the most affordable high performance hubs available, should take a very close look at the 350 hub line-up. The same performance as its even higher end cousins comes with slightly less weight optimized parts to offer the same reliability at a much lower cost. Being available in all standards and for any application, the 350 hub is for those who maybe like to ride the trails a little more than drooling over catalogs and specs.
Stan’s MK3 Rims
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Flow MK3 – Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, our new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
- Crest MK3 – Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. Inspired by our carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat.
- Arch MK3 – A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
About DT Swiss
DT Swiss AG is a company with a global presence. It develops, produces, and markets high-quality bicycle components. DT Swiss products are known for their precision and reliability and are developed with the aim of offering reliable components for an unforgettable riding experience for every rider and every terrain. Driven by their passion for cycling, more than 500 employees work at a total of six sites around the world to ensure that DT Swiss products set the standard.
About DT Swiss
About Stan’s No Tubes
We continue to push the development of high-performance tubeless systems for road bikes, offering both carbon fiber and aluminum rims specially designed to handle the higher pressures of tubeless road tires.
Thanks to our ISO 9001 certification standard, Sapim is able to guarantee that every spoke and nipple is meticulously monitored and checked throughout the entire production process, bringing only the best to its customers.
Customize Your Wheels
Cycle Wheels USA builds all wheelsets by hand and custom to each rider’s selections. If you have questions or need more information before placing an order, contact Dave today.