- FREE shipping to continental USA
- Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- Canada +$40.00
- Signature required for all deliveries.
Hope Pro 4 Hubs
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheels
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
WTB KOM Tough Rims
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig. KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Our legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding.
WTB KOM Light Rims
Our proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i21 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims.
- TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system.
- A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim.
- 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Disc-brake only.
About Hope Tech
Hope Tech components have an excellent international reputation for both quality and reliability. They are generally fitted by enthusiasts looking to upgrade their bikes to the highest levels and are supplied through specialist retailers.
WTB was founded in Marin County, California in 1982, fueled by the need to create durable and reliable mountain bike-specific equipment. Back then mountain biking was a new and burgeoning sport, and mountain bikes weren’t much more than cobbled-together oddities. The original WTB crew was captivated by the experience of riding bikes on dirt trails, and they started creating more durable and functional components for their own bikes. Soon, local frame builders sought to outfit their bikes with WTB’s high-end components. WTB was able to turn our passion for bikes into a successful business.
Thanks to our ISO 9001 certification standard, Sapim is able to guarantee that every spoke and nipple is meticulously monitored and checked throughout the entire production process, bringing only the best to its customers.
Customize Your Wheels
Cycle Wheels USA builds all wheelsets by hand and custom to each rider’s selections. If you have questions or need more information before placing an order, contact Dave today.