- FREE shipping to continental USA
- Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- Canada +$40.00
- Signature required for all deliveries.
Hope Pro 4 Hubs
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheels
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
Stan’s MK3 Rims
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Flow MK3 – Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, our new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
- Crest MK3 – Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. Inspired by our carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat.
- Arch MK3 – A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
About Hope Tech
Hope Tech components have an excellent international reputation for both quality and reliability. They are generally fitted by enthusiasts looking to upgrade their bikes to the highest levels and are supplied through specialist retailers.
About Stan’s No Tubes
We continue to push the development of high-performance tubeless systems for road bikes, offering both carbon fiber and aluminum rims specially designed to handle the higher pressures of tubeless road tires.
Thanks to our ISO 9001 certification standard, Sapim is able to guarantee that every spoke and nipple is meticulously monitored and checked throughout the entire production process, bringing only the best to its customers.
Customize Your Wheels
Cycle Wheels USA builds all wheelsets by hand and custom to each rider’s selections. If you have questions or need more information before placing an order, contact Dave today.