- FREE shipping to continental USA
- Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- Canada +$40.00
- Signature required for all deliveries.
Industry Nine Hydra Hubs
- 6 pawl, 6 phase
- 115 tooth drivering
- 690 points of engagement. .52 degrees between engagements
- Large diameter disc flange improves wheel stiffness and braking torque transfer
- Angled Flanges for lower spoke stresses
RaceFace ARC Offset Rims
- With a redesigned rim profile, the new ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability and wheel stiffness. New 6069 Alloy provides a superior strength to weight ratio over our previous generation of ARC, significantly improving toughness. And now with our new 30mm wide Heavy Duty rim at 22mm deep, we have a rim size and width option for every tire and every riding style. Our tubeless ready bead and offest design mean these rims are ready to hit any trail with confidence. Complete your custom setup with color-matching decals available in eight color options. Decal kits sold separately.
About Industry Nine
Industry Nine (i9) was forged from the fire of determination. We’re not just a wheel company, we’re passionate individuals brought together by the pursuit of excellence.
Hydra rewrites the rules with a monstrous leap to 690 points of engagement, or .52° between each engagement. The new Hydra drive system raises the bar on hub technology using an independentlyphased six pawl, 115 tooth drivering
About Race Face
Since 1993, Race Face Performance Products has been designing and manufacturing leading-edge performance cycling components, clothing, and protection. We are proud to be known as the cycling brand of choice for customers looking for performance product from a highly regarded Canadian company. A reputation for designing and manufacturing some of the best cycling components in the market today.
Thanks to our ISO 9001 certification standard, Sapim is able to guarantee that every spoke and nipple is meticulously monitored and checked throughout the entire production process, bringing only the best to its customers.
Customize Your Wheels
Cycle Wheels USA builds all wheelsets by hand and custom to each rider’s selections. If you have questions or need more information before placing an order, contact Dave today.