- FREE shipping to continental USA
- Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- Canada +$40.00
- Signature required for all deliveries.
Industry Nine Hydra Hubs
- 6 pawl, 6 phase
- 115 tooth drivering
- 690 points of engagement. .52 degrees between engagements
- Large diameter disc flange improves wheel stiffness and braking torque transfer
- Angled Flanges for lower spoke stresses
- Standard 6 Bolt rotor mount
Spank Oozy Trail Rims
- Made with MGR Dynamal Alloy with a Shotpeen anodized, laser logos (Decal for green on black model)
- Bead Bite™, OohBah™, Dynamal Alloy features
- OOZY Trail 345 – It’s wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction.
- OOZY Trail 395+ – Offers the perfect blend of strength and stiffness with unparalleled tubeless performance. The OOZY Trail 395+ rim’s 35mm internal width is the perfect solution for riders seeking an ultra-wide aggressive trail rim model that doesn’t tip the scales.
About Industry Nine
Industry Nine (i9) was forged from the fire of determination. We’re not just a wheel company, we’re passionate individuals brought together by the pursuit of excellence.
Hydra rewrites the rules with a monstrous leap to 690 points of engagement, or .52° between each engagement. The new Hydra drive system raises the bar on hub technology using an independentlyphased six pawl, 115 tooth drivering
About Spank Industries
SPANK leads the charge in the move toward responsible production of safe, high performance carbon fiber alternatives. SPANK is a brand with equal parts technology and product innovations, as it has heart and commitment to MTB.
Thanks to our ISO 9001 certification standard, Sapim is able to guarantee that every spoke and nipple is meticulously monitored and checked throughout the entire production process, bringing only the best to its customers.
Customize Your Wheels
Cycle Wheels USA builds all wheelsets by hand and custom to each rider’s selections. If you have questions or need more information before placing an order, contact Dave today.